Simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with the following:
1. Confirm the number of participants in your party.
2. Confirm the names and contact email address for each member to allow us to contact them.
3. Confirm what your preferred dates would be to participate.
4. Confirm the “name” of your team(s).
5. Confirm that you intend to raise a minimum of £250 per team for the MRCofS.
6. Sign the Big Hex Disclaimer.
7. Send us a deposit of £20.00 as a cheque made payable to the Mountain Rescue Committee of Scotland or confirm your Just Giving page to us to show that the deposit has been credited to MRC of S.
We will then confirm a mutually agreed date to commence the challenge (weather permitting, should weather conditions result in postponement of the agreed date, a mutually agreed alternative date will be agreed), and enter your teams name and details into our “Entrants Dates” page to let everyone know that you are up for the Big Hex Challenge.
Good Luck and thanks a million for committing to a great cause and a fun event!